Honest, professional mortgage advice you can trust!
If you are looking for a mortgage to buy your first home, remortgage, move home or purchase an investment property, we are here to help. There is so much information available on the internet and it can be very confusing and overwhelming trying to decide which is the best mortgage for you. Understanding the complicated and time consuming application process can seem very daunting.
For most people, taking out a mortgage is the biggest financial commitment you will ever make, so choosing the right product for you is vital. Perhaps you have applied for a mortgage and been declined and you don’t know what to do next.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- Everyone is different and our approach is to firstly get an in depth understanding of your unique circumstances and requirements.
- We explain all the different mortgage types available to you and the potential costs involved.
- Advise on your maximum borrowing potential and how much deposit you need.
- Research the whole of the mortgage market for you, including exclusive deals through our partnership with Legal & General Mortgage Club and Stonebridge Group Network, as well as lenders who only deal directly with mortgage brokers. These mortgages won’t show up on comparison sites.
- Present you with our tailor made recommendation ensuring you understand the mortgage in full and all the costs involved.
- Once you are happy to proceed we will take care of all the paperwork and submit the application to the chosen mortgage lender. We will keep you informed every step of the way so you know where you are in the process and what happens next.
Featured in The Times – VouchedFor’s Guide to the UK’s Top Rated Financial Advisers.
We are very happy to announce we have resumed business as usual and can arrange Face to Face appointments in our offices in Spalding and Market Deeping.
We continue to offer video and phone appointments.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION CHAT
SEND US A MESSAGE AND WE'LL CALL YOU
CLICK TO SEE OUR CLIENT REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.
There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage however the precise amount will depend on your circumstances. Typically the fee is £395.
Willowgate Finance Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Willowgate Finance Ltd | 2 Daniels Gate | Spalding | PE11 3QY. Registered Company Number: 12291842 Registered in England & Wales.
Please note: Some links within our menus will open new windows to trusted external sites